The Book Fangirling Blog Award

16:53

Thank-you very much to Carrie from The Book Goddess for nominating me. It’s very kind of you! I guess this award suits me pretty well because I always seem to be fangirling over books to anyone near me.

Rules
1) Create a post to accept your award.
2) Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
3) Answer the questions I have above.
4) Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
5) Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.

1. Why did you start blogging?
I just wanted to share my love of books! After having a fan account on Instagram, I saw some people had book blogs, and I decided I wanted to make my own. I thought that even if it wasn’t a success, I could always just shut it down (I’ve had previous experience on blogger so I kind of knew what I was doing). I really enjoyed it, so am still here today!

2. What is your favourite book of 2015 so far and why?
This is a really hard question because I’ve read so many great books in 2015, but I think it has to be Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. The reason I loved it so much was because of the protagonist, Leonard. He was so unusual, yet loveable and I cared about him and his story so much. It was a dark story, yet witty and sarcastic so had me laughing out loud.

3. Have you ever done anything embarrassing while fangirling?
Thankfully I haven’t done anything too embarrassing, but once I was talking to my best-friend about Malec, and I fell off my chair because they were just too cute.

4. What was the book that got you into reading?
According to my parents, I’ve loved reading ever since I could read. Divergent and The Hunger Games (I know, so cliche) introduced me to YA as a genre though.

5. Who are your book boyfriends?
1. Will Herondale - Okay, we can talk about books together. What more needs to be said?
2. Aaron Warner - Inside we all know he’s just a cinnamon bun.
3. Noah Shaw - Don’t even get me started. He’s just too sweet.

My nominees:
1. Theepika @ Just That Girl
2. Aisha @ Inkwell of Words
3. Anna @ Enchanted by YA
4. Haley @ In Paperback Heaven

As always, if you want to do this award, consider yourself nominated by me!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ohmigod! Thanks for nominating me! I'll be doing it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to seeing your post :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already done a blog post with this award but I really appreciate the nomination! :) & Yess Malec is just to epic, who wouldn't fall out of their chair? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'll have to go and check it out! I did get some weird stares for falling out of my chair, but I'm sure if they knew what I was talking about they would be falling out their chairs too! :D

      Delete
  4. Love this tag! I am someone who has never done anything too embarrassing but lol to falling off the chair xD Ahaha, I love Malec too <3 I would definitely find it worth it to fangirl about them. I haven't heard of Forgive Me before, so I will have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was embarrassing when I fell off the chair, but thankfully everyone was laughing :) Who does't love Malec? They're so cute, I've never known anyone who doesn't ship them. FMLP is so amazing - I would really recommend it if you enjoyed The Perks of Being a Wallflower, though they are still very different (I enjoyed FMLP more). Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Malec deserves falling-off-chair action! Lol!! Love your answers! Also, we TOTALLY have the same book crushes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥