A while ago the lovely Theepika from It's Theepika nominated me to do the I Mustache You Some Questions tag. I’m a sucker for a great pun, so I’m super excited to be nominated for this tag!
Four jobs I would like to have:
1. A zoo-keeper: who wouldn’t want to spend all day with animals?
2. An editor: I love changing people’s work, and I think it would be amazing to be paid to read!
3. A journalist: I like writing and I’d really like to get my opinions out there.
4. A librarian: I love libraries so much and I’d love to help everyone out too.
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Turner and Hooch: an absolute classic, and probably my favourite film.
2. My Neighbour Totoro: I love Studio Ghibli and this is on TV so often!
3. Mamma Mia: I have this on DVD and it’s just such a feel-good film (and who doesn’t love musicals?).
4. Harry Potter: I don’t think it’s humanly possible to not have seen all the HP films at least once.
Four books I would recommend:
1. First Year by Rachel E. Carter for a really original fantasy.
2. How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran for some vulgar British humour.
3. Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill for a feminist dystopian done right.
4. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli for a super cute, light-hearted romance.
Four places I have visited:
1. Paris, France
2. Tuscany, Italy
3. Edinborough, Scotland
4. Lake District, UK
Four things I don’t eat/drink:
1. Pancakes (they’re just so disgusting)
2. Bananas (again, ew)
3. Milk (it’s so gross)
4. Tea/Coffee/Hot Drinks
Four of my favourite foods:
3. My Mum’s homemade pasta sauce
Four bands/artists I listen to (I’m changing this one because I don’t watch much TV):
1. Halsey (aka Queen)
2. Twenty One Pilots
3. All Time Low
4. My Chemical Romance
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
2. The holidays!
3. Carry On being released
4. Panic! At the Disco’s new album
Four people I tag:
1. Haley @ The Literary Huntress
2. Anna @ Enchanted by YA
3. Carrie @ The Book Goddess4. Shikha, Leah, and Nina @ Book Baristas
Also, if you enjoyed reading this post, consider yourself tagged! Make sure to leave the link below to your posts so I can check out your answers.