June Wrap Up

16:00

How has it reached the end of the month already? It only feels like yesterday I was doing last month’s wrap up! This month’s isn’t as good because I’ve been super busy with exams and family commitments, so I haven’t been able to post or read as much.

Read this month:

Library: Soulmates by Holly Bourne - 3/5 - This book was addicting, but was very irritating at times, and had me roll my eyes often.
Owned: How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran - 4/5 - Absolutely hilarious! It really made me laugh, which was exactly what I needed.
Owned: PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han - 4/5 - Super sweet and fluffy, I read it in a day. It’s just too cute to pass up!
E-book: The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon - 2/5 - I almost didn’t finish this. It was super boring and confusing, and really hard to get into.
E-book: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 1/5 - I hated this book. Way too sexist.
Owned: Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella - 3/5 - I enjoyed it, but nothing really happened so annoyed me.
Library: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - 4/5 - I was really late to catch on to all of the hype for this book, but I still enjoyed it! Please, just don’t judge it by it’s cringe-worthy name...

Favourite read this month: How to Build a Girl

Bought this month:

PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley







Did not finish:
Angelfall by Susan Ee (it was just too boring!)

Posts:

Did you have a good June? What was your favourite read of the month! I’d love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥