Top Five Friday #10: Bookish Things (Not Books) That I'm Dying to Own

21:14


Top Five Friday is a meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme

*****

This is going to be such a fun topic! There are so many bookish things that I’m dying to own. Scrolling down Tumblr makes me feel so jealous because everyone has such wonderful bookish things, so here goes!

1. Parabatai Rune Tattoo

My best friend and I are extremely close (and we are both obsessed with the Shadowhunter Chronicles), so why didn’t we become parabatai? Someday, we will get matching parabatai rune tattoos. It will be awesome and way cooler than a friendship loom band.







2. Floating Shelves

These look so cool! It’s so space efficient, and seriously - who wouldn’t want to take shelfies ‘lifting’ the shelves? Sadly, my house is Victorian, so the walls are really weak. The weight would just crumble them and the shelves would fall off (and my books might get damaged!), so it’s just a bad idea.


3. A MyBookmark Handmade Bookmark

I love these bookmarks - they’re super cute! My favourite ones are the animal paws because I’m a big animal lover, and seeing these poke out a book would be the icing on the cake. Though I definitely wouldn’t take this to school: I wouldn’t want anyone snapping them off!





4. 'I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie' Tote

I would love to take this to school! I feel like I would be the only one laughing at my own humour, but at least I would go to school smiling for one *happy dance!*. Also, I am practically in love with tote bags - they’re so handy because they fold up so small, yet you can fit lots of things in.






5. Shatter Me T-shirt


The Shatter Me Series (Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me) is one of my favourites, so owning this t-shirt would be so amazing. The quote practically describes my life right now, so wearing it would not only define myself to mundanes as a book lover, I would be able to be in the Shatter Me fandom too.




Which bookish things are you dying to own? Let me know below!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥