Top Five Friday #5: Book Characters That Would be Sitting at my Lunch Table

11:30


Top Five Friday is a meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme

*****
So this week’s theme is Book characters that would be sitting at my lunch table. This will include any character (main characters, minor characters, or anything in between!), and will be in no particular order.

1. Jamie Roth from the Mara Dyer trilogy

Anyone who has read this series will definitely agree with me on this one - Jamie is just amazing. He’s so funny, and seems like he would be so much fun to be around. I know he and I would get on really well. I would really like to be friends.

2. Mara Dyer from the Mara Dyer trilogy

Mara’s so sarcastic and dark, I know we would get on so well. Her sense of humour is so dark, and I feel like I would be laughing all the time if we were friends. Plus her and Jamie together. They have so much banter *doge meme* that I would love to see.

3. Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments

Who wouldn’t want to be friends with Simon? He’s so dorky and cute, yet it seriously funny at times. He’s one of my favourite characters from the series, and I just love him so much. His sarcasm and jokes are something that would definitely feature at my lunch table.




4. Beth Fremont from Attachments

Beth is so sharp and witty, I feel like we could have some endless debates. I just know she would have me hysterical for hours. Who actually wouldn’t be friends with Beth?








5. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices

Do I need to say more (It’s Will Herondale!)? Will Herondale has made my list because I could talk about books with him! I just need that in my life, okay? And he’s hilarious and gorgeous and I need that while I’m eating...


Who would you have sitting at your lunch table? I'd love to know, tell me in the comments! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥