Beautiful Blogger Award

16:00

Quite a while ago, I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I really appreciate every single comment, and ones nominating me for awards and tags always make me smile, so thank-you so much everyone! I was nominated by:

Rules:
1) Link to the blogger who nominated you
2) List 7 random facts about you
3) Nominate 7 creative and beautiful bloggers, and notify them

My facts:
1. I love being outdoors! I love camping, and I go on long walks in the countryside often. Many people describe as “outdoorsy” but I don’t really think of myself like that.
2. I’m a high school student, and my favourite subjects are RE (but it’s more like Philosophy combined with religion), Cooking, and History.
3. I love marmite!
4. I am insanely good at Connect 4 / Four in a Row.
5. I play the clarinet in an orchestra.
6. I have a real stationary fetish, and collect rubbers (but only the cute ones).
7. A blog post takes me ages because I proof read them so much! I’m really scared of having a really bad grammar mistake.

My nominees:
1. Carrie @ The Book Goddess
2. Theepika @ Just That Girl
4. Sophie @ Seamless Reader
5. Mariz @ Slice of Reads
6. Leanne @ All Write Then
7. Ranu @ The Bookish Life
As always though, if you want to do this award, consider yourself nominated by me!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh thank you so much for nominating me :) Its my first award :D & congrats on getting nominated for this too, you have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're welcome on getting nominated, I'll be sure to check out your post soon. I just love making these posts because it feels so nice to get nominated, and nominating people is super fun too! I also love talking about myself, especially like this, haha...

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! It really mean A LOT to me. /Hugs/ Sadly, I already have done the post for this award :( BUT! Yes, an all caps but because I've got something for you! I have nominated you for The Book Fangirling Blog Award!!! Yay!

    http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-book-fangirling-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also forgot to say congrats for getting this award!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I don't mind that you've already done the award - it's the thought that counts, right? I haven't heard of that award, but I definitely fangirl over books all the time so I'm looking forward to doing that award and hearing your responses. Thank-you! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! Also congratulations on this award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥