Taylor Swift Book Tag

19:00


With everything going on, I realised I haven't posted in 10 days (!!!) so to change that, I decided to do the Taylor Swift Book Tag (as you can tell by the picture above!) which Anna @ Enchanted by YA sort of tagged me to do - so thanks for the tag!

We are Never Getting Back Together - Pick a book you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
The Hunger Games Series. I was convinced that I loved The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but then came along Mockingjay and ruined everything! It was super boring and stretched out - nothing happened, and it was hard to follow. I will always love the series, just not the ending!

Red - Pick a book with a red cover.
Reached (Matched #3). I actually had to have a long stare at my bookshelf for this one, because surprisingly, I barely own any red books! Though luckily, I had Reached, which I really enjoyed. Lots of people hate Matched, but I actually enjoyed it.

The Best Day - Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
Whenever I re-read The Mortal Instruments / The Infernal Devices, it always makes me feel nostalgic, because I feel like I once lived there (as the series combined are so long)! It is such an incredible world, and I would just love to live there.

I Knew You Were Trouble - Pick a bad character that you can't help but love
I have to chose Sebastian for this one. He's such a twisted person, he ceases to amaze me - all the things he wants! But then again, he's just misunderstood, and I really just love him!

Innocent - Pick a book someone ruined the ending for
Having an instagram account, it is almost impossible to go spoiler free when reading a popular book! The ending of Clockwork Princess was ruined for me, but that didn't stop me from being heartbroken by the ending! Cassandra Clare wrote it beautifully, but it was incredibly sad, even if the ending was ruined!

Everything has Changed - Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development
Tris from Divergent definitely does go through character development. She is amazing, then super annoying and irritating, then grows up and realises the importance of her life. That basically sums up the whole series!

You Belong With Me - Pick your most anticipated book release
I am super excited for Lady Midnight - coming out in Fall this year! - which is the next book in Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter Chronicles. I am so excited for when I can read it and be transported back to the shadowhunter world!

Forever and Always - Pick your favourite book couple
For this one, I had to pick Magnus and Alec from The Mortal Instruments. They are just the cutest, and their personalities compliment each other so well. Whenever I read about them, I just squeal in excitement!

Teardrop on my Guitar - Pick a book that made you cry a lot
I kind of cheated on this one, because I have actually never cried over a book before (That is the truth!). I picked Finale (Hush Hush #4) because the ending made me feel incredibly sad, and I did nearly cry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥