Top Five Friday #7: Books I Will Probably Never Read

21:49


Top Five Friday is a meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme

*****

I plan my topics a while in advance, so when it finally got to this week’s topic I was really pleased! There are so many books that I think fit into this topic really well, and I’m really happy to share them with everyone.

1. Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

Practically everyone ever has read this series, and almost everyone has loved it. This puts me off for some reason - I feel that if I don’t enjoy it, I would be a disappointment. Also, because of the amount of hype, I’ve seen so many spoilers and I don’t think I would be able to enjoy the series anymore.





2. Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

I’ve seen so many people review this and hate it, so that definitely puts me off. I don’t want to read something I’m not going to enjoy, yet I don’t want to enjoy it as so many people hate it! (I know this silly and irrational but it is still a reason I won’t read it!) The length of the series also puts me off reading it.





3. The rest of the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling

I’ve read the first book in this series, and I didn’t really enjoy it, which definitely makes me not want to read the rest of the series. Also, everyone likes it so much, and raves about the series so much, I feel that it could never live up to what everyone says (and I know tons of spoilers).


4. The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass

You know my opinions on The Selection (read my review here) - do I really need to say anymore? I really disliked it, so I will definitely pass on reading the rest in the series.

5. Paper Towns by John Green

With the film coming out soon, there has been a lot of hype surrounding this book. I don’t like other books by John Green, so I don’t want to read another by him. Also, the plot doesn’t really appeal to me, and my sister (who’s opinion on books I probably trust out of everyone) didn’t think too highly of it.



What are the books that you will probably never read? Let me know below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥