Top Five Friday #3: Main Characters

17:17

Top Five Friday.jpg


Top Five Friday is a meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme


*****


I am aware that it isn’t Friday... but yesterday was my birthday, and I thought I'd have a break from my laptop for a day. And I also didn’t post one last week too... sorry! Well, you know the saying, better late than never, right...


Now that’s out of the way, this week’s Top Five Friday (or Saturday) theme is main characters. In my opinion, the protagonist makes the book, so it’s really important that I like them to enjoy the book! (Also, I do realize that I have kind of already done that post, but it was ages ago and I don’t really think anyone’s read it, and these are different anyway, so lets just pretend you didn’t notice...)


5. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars


I have picked Hazel because she was so witty and funny. I didn’t enjoy the story she was in, but her determination to not let the cancer take over her life was admirable, and her personality wasn’t changed by love, which I enjoyed.









4. Deuce from Enclave


Deuce was amazing because she was so real. She actually was someone that people can realistically aspire to (who in real life can lead a rebellion and kill an evil government?). She was so flawed, yet so strong - she made the whole book for me.






3. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower


Charlie was just so cute! I really just want him to be real, so I can give him a massive hug and we can be best friends. Okay? He was such an unique take on a story that otherwise would have been really unoriginal, and felt so real. He is the friend I can take everywhere. *cries because none of my favourite fictional characters are real*





2. Tessa from The Infernal Devices

I have chosen Tessa because she just does everything! She’s badass, yet really kind and caring too - she manages to save the day and everyone. And is really kind to my babies, Will and Jem *swoons*.






1. Celaena from the Throne of Glass series


Anyone who has read this series will know why Celaena is just my favourite. She is so tough and badass, and manages to save the day every book. Although she is going through a really hard time, she manages to keep it all together and keep her hilarious sass. She literally has everything.








Those are my favourite characters, but who are yours? I look forward to finding out in the comments below :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥