Top Five Friday #1: Book Covers

17:27


Top Five Friday is a meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme

*****

So, I was thinking about post ideas for this blog, and I thought why not do a meme? Top 5 Friday is a really good one for me because I have much more time to post on Friday, so check back every Friday for another Top Five Friday meme!

This week I'm going to do Book Covers: I seriously want to own all of these books, and their contents (which hopefully lives up to the stunning covers!). Also please note: There are many other covers I love just as much, and it was really hard to decide. And these are in no particular order because come on... that is just an impossible task!


The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

I don't actually own these, but my sister does, and they look so amazing on her shelf! I haven't read them yet (but desperately want to), but she has, and she was said they're amazing, so I'm really looking forward to reading them.


The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

It was pretty much impossible to choose between this series, and The Mortal Instruments (because they're the same style and both really stunning) but I chose this because I enjoyed them a tiny bit more than TMI. It's one of my all-time favourite series, and the covers are amazing too, so I just love everything about this trilogy!

Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

I have only read Shatter Me (read my review here) out of this series so far, but I really plan to buy the rest soon! The covers are just so amazing, I love all the detail too. Shatter Me was a really good book, so I am absolutely desperate to buy the rest.







Firebird Trilogy (last cover not released yet) by Claudia Gray

I need these right now! The covers are SO beautiful, and the story seems great too. I really need these so much - my birthday is coming up, so hopefully I will get some money to buy these with!



I'll Give You the Sun and The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Okay, so I kind-of cheated with this once, but how am I meant to choose between these two? Also, these covers look like a series together so... that's OK, right? I have them both, but my cover of TSiE is different - still pretty, but not as stunning as the one in the picture. I have read I'll Give you the Sun (review here), and it has been my only 5 star review on this blog so far. I loved it so much, and I expect to love The Sky is Everywhere just as much - Jandy Nelson's style of writing is so good.

So that's it for this week's Top Five Friday! What did you think of it? Are you looking forward to my next meme? Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love these, they really are so pretty. My favorites would probably have to be the two out of the Firebird Trilogy, I could look at those all day. That in a poster would be awesome! The Infernal Devices, ahhh I love that series! Clockwork Princess killed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment: The Infernal Devices was such a good series - Clockwork Princess was so sad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥