Books read in 2014

15:26

2014 has been a big year for me reading-wise: it's the year I became fully obsessed! In total, I have read 45 books this year, which isn't that many for some people, but I don't always have the opportunity to get books, so this is a good achievement for me! These are all (if I remember correctly) the books I have read in 2014:

  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young 
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  • The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
  • The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  • Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Love, Rosie (AKA Where Rainbows End) by Cecelia Ahern
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Fault in our Stars by John Green
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
  • How They Met by David Levithan
  • Matched by Ally Condie
  • Crossed by Ally Condie
  • Reached by Ally Condie
  • A Street Cat Named Bob by James Bowen
  • Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton
  • Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan
  • If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
  • Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
  • Solitaire by Alice Oseman
  • How to Tell if your Cat is Plotting to Kill You by The Oatmeal
How many books have you read in 2014, and what are they?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hello !! i'm Dini (deensterdini on instagram) ! i've follwed u (((: but im not sure whether or not im on ur follower list. love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank-you very much for following, and I'm glad you're enjoying my blog :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥